Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Wireless Network Emulators
- Channel Emulators
- Nemo Wireless Network Solutions
- 5G OTA Chambers
- Radio Access + Core Network Test
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components
- Customized Product Solutions
- Parametric Test Solutions
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Wearables are everywhere. An estimated 411 million will be sold in 2020 alone. That is a lot of IoT devices. Competition will be fierce.
The successful wearable has to be more than just a “cool IoT device.” It must be affordable and reliable. Its operation cannot interfere with other devices and it must be immune from interference itself. It must strike the perfect balance between functionality and energy efficiency to ensure a long battery life. As you work to create the next “hot” wearable, Keysight is here to ensure it delivers the power efficiency and functionality needed to stand out from the crowd.
Optimize Battery Life of Your IoT Wearables
Battery life is king in wearables. Optimizing it requires accurate characterization of a device’s power and current drain during all modes of operation. Given the complex power-consumption behavior of most IoT devices, it is difficult to measure.
Keysight's IoT test solutions allow you to achieve exceptional battery life for your wearables through accurate battery drain testing that employs our patented seamless current-ranging technology.
Ensure Wireless Connectivity
As the market for wearable technology continues to grow, ensuring reliable wireless connectivity will be a challenge. The devices will be using different wireless communications protocols, but operating over the same spectrum. As a result, multi-radio interference (co-channel or adjacent channel) may become problematic.
Keysight's solutions provide high-performance design and verification test for all key IoT wireless technologies (LTE-M, 802.11a/p, Bluetooth Low Energy, Z-Wave, ZigBee, Thread, Wi-Sun, and NFC). With these solutions, you can ensure the performance of your wearable device won’t be threatened by the presence of spectrum hogging competitors.
Mitigate Signal and Power Integrity Issues
With the push toward smaller size and lower power, wearables often experience more signal integrity (SI) and power integrity (PI) problems. Common issues include crosstalk, distortion, excessive losses, mismatch, and power supply noise. Failure to deal with these issues can have a potentially detrimental effect on the wearable. The challenge is to maintain good crosstalk and distortion while minimizing losses/mismatch and to achieve tighter power rail tolerances.
Our solutions allow you to find and minimize SI and PI issues, early in the design process, before they can impact your wearable's performance or time to market.