The Keysight E7515B UXM 5G wireless test solution is a highly-integrated signaling test platform with multiformat stack support, rich processing power, and abundant RF resources. Supporting the latest 3GPP Release 15 and beyond, the E7515B UXM 5G wireless test solution enables you to establish a 5G call with a device under test (DUT) in different 5G New Radio (NR) deployment modes; non-stand-alone (NSA), stand-alone (SA), and frequency bands FR1 and FR2. The solution performs signaling test for device RF characteristics, protocol compliance, and functional key performance indicators. It also supports LTE and C-V2X signaling formats.
The highly-integrated design of the E7515B UXM 5G wireless test solution optimizes your lab space with a compact footprint. This solution supports extended test coverage in a single unit, including the following capabilities:
- 5G NR 8CC DL, 4 CC UL 2x2, with LTE 2CC
- Wide bandwidth in each RF port
- Multiple angle of arrival (AoA) test
- Internal fading for 5G NR and LTE formats
- Frequency extensions to high IF and millimeter-wave with the use of a common interface unit and remote radio heads (RRH)
Easily validate DUT performance over-the-air (OTA) with chambers designed for different test cases across the device workflow.
Data Sheets 2020.09.25
E7515B UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform Platform - Data Sheet