Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERTs) Solutions
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Design + Test Software
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Shine in the lab and the classroom
When classmates or colleagues work together, they can change the world. Keysight established engineering resources to turn engineer into a successful venture. That’s our legacy, and it drives our vision: Keysight is dedicated to meaningful collaboration with researchers and educators.
University Research Resources
In the research lab, our history of innovation continues to enable new breakthroughs in science and technology. Let Keysight help engineering students:
- Advance the work with leading‑edge instrumentation and software from Keysight
- Keep the labs state‑of‑the‑art through favorable pricing
- Gain assurance with Keysight IP and collaboration with our solution‑partner companies that benefit from your research
In classrooms and teaching labs, our instruments and software offer students experience with the same tools used by our customers in government and industry. Our engineering teaching resources is design to engage and inspire students and researchers. Let Keysight help you:
- Enhance demonstrations and hands-on labs to help students gain practical skills with Keysight training sessions for instruments and software
- Open the door for your most promising students with the Keysight's certification programs and internship opportunities
- Bring theory to life with Keysight teaching kits that offer practical measurement scenarios
Keysight Educational Discount allows student, educators and researchers to enjoy special pricing promotion on engineering tools. Explore discounts for students and educators with the resources as below:
Enhance your resume with industry‑relevant skills, experience, and knowledge. Use the following links to explore job and internship opportunities, financial aid, and more.
See the latest from Villanova University where Dr. Gang Feng and his students are studying how nanomaterials and their composites can help detect concussions.
Faculty Spotlight highlights innovative university faculty programs’ collaboration with Keysight in their classroom and research.
Keysight STEM Outreach
Welcome to Keysight STEM Outreach. The goal of this blog is to spread useful and interesting information, tools, and resource for STEM education around the world.