Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Keysight B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer is complete device characterization solution supporting versatile measurement capabilities for IV, CV and leading-edge fast pulsed IV measurement with uncompromised measurement reliability.
Multiple Measurement Instruments in One Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
The Keysight B1500A semiconductor parameter analyzer is an all-in-one device characterization analyzer supporting IV, CV, pulse / dynamic I-V, and more. The mainframe and plug-in modules enable the characterization of most electronic devices, as well as materials, semiconductors, and active / passive components. The B1500A semiconductor parameter analyzer modular architecture gives you the flexibility to upgrade when needed.
- Switch between CV and IV measurements without re-cabling.
- Capture ultra-fast transient phenomena not possible with other conventional test instruments.
- Detect multi-frequency AC capacitance measurements from a range of 1 kHz to 5 MHz.
Ready to use application libraries
|Device type||Application tests|
|CMOS transistor||Id-Vg, Id-Vd, Vth, breakdown, capacitance, and QSCV|
|Bipolar transistor||Ic-Vc, diode, Gummel plot, breakdown, capacitance, and more|
|Discrete device||Id-Vg, Id-Vd, Ic-Vc, diode, and more|
|Memory||Vth, capacitance, endurance test|
|Power device||Pulsed Id-Vg, pulsed Id-Vd, breakdown|
|Nano device||Resistance, Id-Vg, Id-Vd, Ic-Vc|
|Reliability test||NBTI/PBTI, charge pumping, electromigration, hot carrier injection, J-Ramp, TDDB, and more|
Powerful capabilities of EasyEXPERT group+
|Measurement capabilities||Staircase sweep, multi-channel sweep, pulse sweep, IV sampling, high-speed IV sampling, CV, C-t, C-f, etc.|
|Switching matrix control||B2200, B2201 and E5250 (E5252 card) are supported.|
|Analysis and data display capabilities||List-display, X-Y graph (with marker, cursor, and line), automatic analysis function, user function, and more|
|Data management||User workspace management, save/recall measurement data and setting with auto-record feature|
To learn more, please visit Keysight's precision current-voltage analyzer.
- Analyze data without an external PC using the intuitive 15-inch touch screen interface.
- Configure the B1500A with your choice of measurement modules, up to 10 slots in a box.
- Enjoy the 15-inch wide touch screen with intuitive Keysight's EasyEXPERT group+ software.