What are you looking for?
Perform Lab Work Remotely Through Web Browser
Keysight's PathWave Lab Operation for Remote Learning software offers a convenient way to switch to online learning. This end-to-end solution allows the complete remote setup of instrument labs. It covers all your needs, including web-based lab management, scheduling administration, instrument control, and remote access for measurement and analysis.
- Streamline and simplify lab management, saving you time to focus on teaching
- Interact with students and facilitate group collaboration in real time to accomplish smart teaching and learning
- Access secure lab management and control tools with your existing university infrastructure through on-premises support
- Integrate with your Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, and others
- Get remote desktop control for configuration and measurement
- Connect to industry-grade test instruments with the latest software and technology used in the industry
Take Remote Teaching & Learning to the Next Level of Digital Transformation
Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- Integrate with your existing Learning Management System (LMS)
- Built-in Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) feature
- An IMS Global certified plug-and-play ecosystem
- Seamlessly navigate from your LMS to this software without having to log in separately
- Design your teaching curriculum to include remote lab capabilities
- Supports LMS such as Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, and others
Control your Instruments from Anywhere
Be truly connected to each other, connected to your lab, connected to the cloud, and connected to your next innovation with the Keysight PathWave Lab Operations for Remote Learning software.
- Secure cloud-based remote lab access and control
- Smart teaching and learning with intuitive interaction tool
- Remote desktop control, configure, and measurement
Make use of your existing university infrastructure to deploy Keysight PathWave Lab Operations for Remote Learning application software. For more information about On-Premises support, please contact Keysight through the link below.
Secure Cloud-based Remote Lab Access and Control
- Seamlessly connect, monitor, and troubleshoot all the instruments in your lab.
- Control and manage your test instruments from anywhere through a web browser.
- Choose from available standard lab and instrument setup or manual configuration.
- Provide access for up to 50 concurrent users.
Smart Teaching and Learning with Intuitive Interaction Tool
- Interact with students and facilitate group collaboration in real time to accomplish smart teaching and learning.
- Use the chat room for better participation and engagement.
- File transfer enables better group collaboration during lab sessions.
Remote Desktop Control for Configuration and Measurement
- Remotely access the lab bench PC through a web browser.
- View list of available instruments connected to a bench PC.
- Connect to specific bench or instruments and begin lab session control.
PathWave BenchVue Software
PathWave BenchVue provides integrated instrument control, data logging and analysis, remote data access, and easy report sharing, all from one PC. Working together with the PathWave Lab Operations for Remote Learning software, students can now connect and remotely access their lab setup, perform lab work, and control all the bench instruments through a web browser.
Works Best With the Smart Bench Essentials Benchtop Bundle
The Keysight Smart Bench Essentials Series is a set of four professional-grade instruments — a DMM, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope — plus powerful PathWave remote connectivity software and 24/7 technical support. PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. You need little or no training to set up and control your test hardware. Intuitive lab tools track your instruments and keep them up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively, across the room or around the world. For the first time, your bench devices will connect to you, each other, the lab, the cloud, and your next innovation.