Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Digital Multimeter
- Specialty Digital Multimeters
- EDU34450A Smart Bench Essentials Digital Multimeter
EDU34450A Smart Bench Essentials Digital Multimeter
Smart DMM with software to control and capture data
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Powerful Measurement Capabilities with Smart Remote Connectivity
The Keysight EDU34450A is a modern benchtop digital multimeter (DMM) that is part of the Keysight Smart Bench Essentials (SBE) Series of four unique instruments that harness one powerful graphical interface to connect, control, and capture measurement data. It features 5.5 digits of resolution and up to 110 readings/s measuring rate for speed-critical tests. You get the benefits of Keysight measurement performance in an affordable and compact package, with the following features:
- Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.
- 5,000 point logging memory for prolong data logging and analysis
- ability to measure up to 11 types of input signals
- PathWave BenchVue software or USB flash drive support to copy/load configuration for repeated test setup
- signature 7-inch dual-measurement color display
- standard USB and LAN for flexible PC connectivity
PathWave BenchVue Digital Multimeter Software
Remotely control your digital multimeters to quickly understand your measurements to optimize testing.
- Connect, control, display measurements, charts, tables, or histograms to correlate trends you might otherwise miss.
- Control multiple digital multimeters through the cloud.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
PathWave BenchVue DMM software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your DMMs with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system state. Rapidly prototype custom test sequences.
- Recall the past state of your bench DMM to replicate results.
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format.
- Quickly access manuals, drivers, FAQs, and videos.
Plus, you can visualize measurements and perform unrestricted data logging and analysis with PathWave BenchVue DMM software.
Smart Bench Essentials Series
The Keysight SBE Series is a set of four professional-grade instruments — a DMM, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope — plus powerful PathWave remote connectivity software and 24/7 technical support. PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. You need little or no training to set up and control your test hardware. Intuitive lab tools track your instruments and keep them up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively, across the room or around the world. For the first time, your bench devices will connect to you, each other, the lab, the cloud, and your next innovation.
Digits of Resolution
1-Year DCV Accuracy
5,000 data points
Want to see more specifications?
Accelerate the Win With Technical Support
The Smart Bench Essential Series comes with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- online knowledge center
- self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2022.07.18
EDU34450A 5½-Digit Dual-Display Digital Multimeter
Fundamentals of Sensor Measurements Using a DMM
White Papers 2022.10.19
7 Steps to Improve Your DMM Measurement Throughput
Improve Yield and Reduce Risk with the ABCs of Test Accuracy
View All Resources
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements