무엇을 찾고 있습니까?
- Industry smallest DDR5 x4/x8 BGA interposer, designed to exceed 3.8 Gb/s data rates. (Provides connection to all (address, command, control and data) signals between a U4164A logic analysis system and JEDEC standard 78 ball DDR5 x4/x8 DRAM)
- Provides observation of data traffic on industry-standard 78-ball DDR5 x4/x8 DRAM and provides access for DDR eye scans and burst scans of DDR5 signals
- W5643A ships with a custom 78-ball DDR5 riser to provide clearance for surrounding devices (riser can be replaced with optional 3rd party socket – not provided)
- Works with all solder finishes and is designed to tolerate lead-free soldering temperature profiles
Each W5643A Includes:
- DDR5 x4/x8 78-ball BGA interposer
- DDR5 x4/x8 78-ball BGA riser
Each W5643A DDR5 x4/x8 BGA interposer requires:
- One U4164A logic analyzer module with Option -02G for quad sample state mode
- Chassis for U4164A logic analyzer module(s) with controller or host PC
- One U4208A probe/cable, 61-pin ZIF, no RC, 160-pin direct connect AND one U4209A probe/cable, 61-pin ZIF, no RC, 160-pin direct connect
- Default configuration obtained from B4661A memory analysis software standard tools installation (no charge for standard software tools and default configurations)
Recommended for use with W5643A:
- Qty(1) B4661A-5FP/-5TP/-5NP DDR5 Analysis and Compliance SW. Licensed option for rapid navigation, debug, and validation of DDR5 protocol
- Memory depth option of choice for the U4164A logic analyzer module
The W5643A DDR5 2-wing BGA interposer for DDR5 x4/x8 BGA DRAM probing takes full advantage of the quad sample state mode on the U4164A. The W5643A is the smallest BGA interposers for DDR5 x4/x8 DRAM capable of capturing simultaneous read and write traffic at data rates exceeding up to 5GT/s for protocol analysis and up to 4Gb/s for DQ capture. U4208A and U4209A probe/cables connect any W5643A DDR5 BGA interposer directly into the U4164A logic analyzer module using 61-pin high density zero insertion force (ZIF) connectors that attach to the W5643A BGA interposer wings.
The W5643A DDR5 x4/x8 BGA interposer allows signal access to the DDR5 signals critical to your debug and validation effort through a U4164A logic analyzer. The probe works in existing designs and eliminates the need for up-front planning or redesign. The probe connects directly to the balls of the DRAM or can be installed with DDR5 78 ball riser (included) or an optional 3rd party socket (not provided) enabling operation and acquisition of high-speed DDR5 signals.
Interested in a W5643A?
Featured Resources for W5463A DDR5 x4/x8 78-ball BGA Interposer for use with U4164A Logic Analyzers
Installation Guides 2020.03.29
W5643A DDR5 and W4640 /30 Series DDR4 BGA Interposers Installation Guide
Data Sheets 2020.03.12
W5643A DDR5 78-ball BGA Interposer
모든 리소스 보기