Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- The U9511A permanent software licenses are to be integrated into the GS-8800 LTE design verification system for FDD-LTE tests
- Support basic FDD-LTE transmitter (Section 6) and selected receiver (Section 7) test cases as per 3GPP TS 36.521-1 RF specifications
- Provide automated, stable and simplify design verification
- Allow stress test and automate real-world "user experience" test
- Provide fast measurement thus reduce the time it takes to verify UE or LTE wireless chipset designs and allowing more testing in a development cycle
The GS-8800 series (PXT) Wireless Communication Design Verification (DV) Bench-top System is part of Keysight’s GS-8800 family of an entry-level design verification tool for FDD-LTE UE developers. U9511A options enable you to test FDD-LTE devices as per 3GPP TS 36.521-1 RF specifications, covering test cases for section 6 (Transmitter tests) and selected test cases in section 7 (Receiver tests). It comes with multiple options to choose for purchase depending on the technical requirements needs.
Because of the software licenses are permanent, you continuously get software improve with new test cases (if available), new features and specifications updated to match later version of 3GPP TS 36.521-1 as long as your Software and Technical Support Contract (U1908AS) is active. See here for more details about the Software License.
|1FP||TS 36.521-1 BENCH-TOP DVT FDD SECTION 6 TX SOFTWARE - FIXED AND PERPETUAL|
|2FP||TS 36.521-1 BENCH-TOP DVT FDD SECTION 7 RX SOFTWARE - FIXED AND PERPETUAL|
Stay current! Get latest software version with Software and Technical Support Contract (STSC). The STSCs entitle you with auto notification on new software updates, which include new test cases (for purchased licenses), feature enhancements, and access to product experts for technical support. This enables you to keep pace with fast-moving developments in LTE, maximize the potential of your powerful R&D tools, and protect your investment throughout the product lifetime.