무엇을 찾고 있습니까?
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
Accurate data recovery with flexible use model
- Supports 2.5 GT/s (Gen1), 5.0 GT/s (Gen2) and 8.0 GT/s (Gen3) speeds
- Uses the ESP (Equalizing Snoop Probe) technology to ensure accurate data recovery in all Gen3 platforms and all link width x1 through x16.
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads
- Spring loaded cover on the probe tip ensures sensitive pins are protected when not in use
- To reduce cost of test, ensures that only one type of probe required for:
- X16 straight
- X16 swizzled X8 bi-directional
- Bi-furcation support (one link as 2 logical links)
- Independent reference clock per 4 lanes for maximum layout flexibility
PCIe® - PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
The Keysight midbus 3.0 for PCIe utilizes the ESP technology to ensure that the data captured is 100% accurate.
Industry unique ESP technology for accurate data capture
Keysight’s PCIe 3.0 analyzer uses Keysight’s unique ESP (Equalization Snoop Probe) technology, with the ability to tune the equalization algorithm used according to the type of channel the analyzer is monitoring. This ensures that the data captured in the analyzer is exactly what is on the wire. Without this capability, at 8GT/s, there is a high likelihood of misrepresentation of the data on the bus, which can lead to wasted hours, if not days in the validation cycle.
Interested in a U4322A?
Featured Resources for U4322A PCIe Mid-Bus Probe
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
U4301A PCI Express® 3.0 Analyzer Module
User Manuals 2021.09.19
U4301 PCIe Gen3 Analyzer User’s Guide
모든 리소스 보기