무엇을 찾고 있습니까?
S96007B Automatic Fixture Removal
Automatic fixture removal (AFR), is the easiest way to remove fixture effects from non-coaxial device measurements.
- 공식 영업 파트너
- 키사이트 다이렉트
- Easiest way to remove fixture effects from non-coaxial device measurements
- Extract fixture S-parameters from 2x thru or one-port measurements
- Step-by-step wizard to characterize your fixture and remove it from your measurements
- De-embed files can be saved in a variety of formats for later use
Many devices do not have coaxial connectors and are put in fixtures in order to measure them in a coaxial environment. Accurately removing the effects of the fixture is required to get a good measurement of the device under test (DUT). The automatic fixture removal adds a powerful application wizard to guide you through characterizing a fixture and removing it from the measurement.
Learn more about Keysight Network Analyzer Software
• Get 30-day free trial license
• Enables software application on your ENA vector network analyzer
Interested in a S96007B?
Extend the Capabilities for Your Automatic Fixture Removal
Featured Resources for S96007B Automatic Fixture Removal
Configuration Guides 2023.05.24
ENA-X and ENA Series Vector Network Analyzers
Data Sheets 2023.02.26
E5080B ENA Series Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2018.04.08
E5080A ENA Vector Network Analyzer & E5092A Configurable Multiport Test Set
Installation Guides 2019.03.19
E5080B ENA Series Network Analyzer - Installation Guide
Configuration Guides 2019.04.16
Keysight Technologies E5071C to E5080B Code Migration
Data Sheets 2020.06.25
E5080A ENA Vector Network Analyzer, E5092A Configurable Multiport Test Set
E5080A ENA Series Network Analyzer
Reference Guides 2022.06.27
E5080B Security Features
모든 리소스 보기