- Minimizes crosstalk with exceptionally high port–to-port isolation of >80 dB
- Broad operating frequency range provides flexibility in test setup.
- Increases throughput effectively with a high-speed switching time of <200 ns
- Optimizes system dynamic range with low insertion loss
- Eliminates the need for external drivers with an integrated TTL-compatible driver
The Keysight P9400C solid state PIN diode transfer switch offers outstanding performance in terms of port-to-port isolation, switching speed and low insertion loss over a broad operating frequency range of 100 MHz to 18 GHz. The P9400C is particularly well suited for ultra-fast RF and microwave switching applications in instrumentation, communications, radar, switch matrices and various other test systems where high isolation, speed and lifetime of a switch is critical.
For more information about RF/Microwave Solid State Switch, please visit RF & Microwave Solid State Switches.
Interested in a P9400C?
Featured Resources for P9400C Solid State PIN Diode Transfer Switch, 100 MHz to 18 GHz
어플리케이션 노트 2017.11.30
솔리드 스테이트 스위치 | 키사이트 Keysight
Technical Overviews 2017.12.01
P9400A/C Solid State PIN Diode Transfer Switches
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Solid State Switches
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
RF and Microwave Switching Solutions
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Understanding Solid State Switches and Their Applications
User Manuals 2019.04.08
Keysight P9400A/C Solid State PIN Diode Transfer Switch Operating and Service Guide
모든 리소스 보기