The N9061C is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9061EM0E X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- Emulates the HP/Keysight 856xE/EC and 8566/68 remote programming language
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
- Supports the most frequently used 856xE/EC and 8566/68 commands
- Command error logging
- For X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable licenses available
The Remote Language Compatibility (RLC) for the 856xE/EC and 8566/68 measurement applications are part of a library of more than 25 measurement applications used with the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. The X-Series analyzers, with upgradeable CPU, data storage, and I/O ports, enable you to keep your test assets current and extend instrument longevity. Proven algorithms, 100% code-compatibility, and a common UI across the X-Series create a consistent measurement framework for signal analysis that ensures repeatable results and measurement integrity so you can leverage your test system software through all phases of product development. You can further extend your test assets by transporting applications across multiple X-Series analyzers.
Keep your assets current
- Emulate HP/Keysight 856xE/EC or 8566/8568 spectrum analyzers in remotely controlled, automated test equipment (ATE) systems.
- Migrate 856xE/EC-based or 8566/8568-based ATE systems to include a modern signal analyzer as seamlessly as possible.