- Optimized acquisition memory
- Capture up to 2000 successive waveform segments
- Fast re-arm time
- Down to 250 ps time-tag resolution
- Segments include all analog and digital channels of acquisition
- Segments include serial bus decoding
Keysight’s segmented memory option can optimize your scope’s acquisition memory, allowing you to capture more selective signal details with less memory and then easily view all captured waveforms and scroll through each individual waveform segment. Keysight’s InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes are the only scopes in the industry that provide segmented memory acquisitions simultaneously on all analog channels (up to four analog channels) and logic channels (up to 16 digital channels), as well as the only scopes that provide hardware-based serial decoding on packetized serial data for each captured waveform segment. This software option works with all InfiniiVision (5000, 6000, & 7000 Series) DSOs and MSOs.
Click here to request a 30-day trial license