High-Speed Data Acquisition System Using FPGA
The Keysight M9710A 10-bit, high-speed digitizer provides four synchronous channels, capturing signals from DC up to 2.5 GHz at 5 GS/s. It is ideal for multichannel applications in advanced physics experiments, aerospace, and defense. The M9710A also provides open access to field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) for custom algorithm implementation.
- 4 channels with 10-bit resolution
- Up to 10 GS/s sampling rate on two combined channels
- DC up to 2.5 GHz input frequency range
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 acquisition memory
- Selectable 250 mV or 1 V full-scale range (FSR)
- High dynamic range and low noise density
- Optimized frequency response flatness
- Excellent and flat SFDR over a large analysis bandwidth (> 56 dBc typical)
Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems
The M9710A occupies a single slot in an AXIe chassis. The architecture is modular and extensible to provide a fully operational multichannel system in a compact format.
The examples below show some of the possible configurations:
- Two M9710A digitizers in the M9502A 2-slot AXIe chassis deliver an 8-channel 10-bit system
- Five M9710A digitizers in the M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis deliver a 20-channel 10-bit system
- Thirteen M9710A digitizers in the M9514A 14-slot AXIe chassis deliver a 52-channel 10-bit system
Interested in a M9710A?
Data Sheets 2023.06.15
M9710A AXIe High-Speed Digitizer / DAQ
High-Speed Digitizer Technology Expertise
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
모든 리소스 보기