Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
Upgrade option for EXR-Series oscilloscopes that adds logic analysis in 16 channels and includes the related N2756A probe. Correlate analog and digital domains synchronously using MSO capability. You can use symbols to quickly interpret waveforms, use digital channels for protocol trigger and decode (I²C, SPI, RS-232, JTAG, etc.), combine logic analysis with up to 24 oscilloscope channels to trigger across channels simultaneously, and more.
EXR2MSO is a Keysight Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscope post-purchase upgrade option that integrates 16-channel digital logic analysis capability (including an N2756A probe) on any Infiniium EXR-Series oscilloscope.
Correlate analog and digital domains synchronously using Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) capability:
- Use symbols to quickly interpret waveforms
- Use digital channels for protocol trigger and decode (I²C, SPI, RS-232, JTAG, and more)
- Combine with oscilloscope channels to trigger across up to 24 channels simultaneously
You do not need to send the scope in to add this upgrade option. EXR-Series scopes are fully post-purchase upgradeable, enabling 8 tools in one chassis. Additional Logic Channel Specifications:
- Minimum Detectable Pulse: 2 ns
- Maximum Toggle Rate: >200 MHz