Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
The EDU33211A single channel function / arbitrary waveform generator brings uncompromising performance to an entry-level function generator.
Entry Level Never Look This Good
The EDU33210 series function / arbitrary waveform generators brings uncompromising performamce to an entry-level function generator. Get all the basic functions and waveforms with the most stable, lowest distortion function generator in its class. It also provides features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get your job done quickly, no matter how complex. An intuitive, information-packed front-panel interface enables you to easily recall where you left off when your attention is focused elsewhere.
- USB and LAN IO interfaces for remote connectivity
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with a variable edge, and DC waveform
- Received Keysight's PathWave BenchVue software to enable PC control
- Six built-in modulation types and 17 popular waveforms to simulate typical application for testing
- 7-inch color display for simultaneous parameter set up, signal viewing, and editing
- 16-bit arbitrary waveform capability with memory up to 8 M samples per channel