Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- Wireless network optimization
- Site selection and evaluation
- Network performance characterization
- Interference management
- Flexible alerts and alarms
- Real Time mapping option
- Multi-format export capabilities
- Indoor and Outdoor navigation options
- Laptop and GPS or Travel Pilot support for outdoor
- Carry pack and touch-tablet options for indoor
A critical measure of the quality of a wireless network is the performance of the air interface. To understand how well service is delivered to subscribers you must characterize the performance of your network as a function of location. The E7475A GSM-based drive test system collects RF measurement and call performance data versus location. It can be configured for both indoor and outdoor measurements for E-GSM900, DCS1800, GSM1900 and GSM-R networks. Up to four digital receivers and test mobile phones can be integrated in a single Windows® software user interface.
Windows95, Windows98, and Windows NT is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation