Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- Supports decoding and triggering on the Clock Extension Peripheral Interface (CXPI) protocol including standard and long frames
- Hardware-based decoding to capture random and infrequent errors quickly
- Supports dual-bus analysis with time-interleave lister display
- Trigger on PTYPE, frame ID, NM/CT bits, and data
- Trigger on sleep frames and wakeup pulses
- Trigger on various error conditions including CRC, parity, inter-byte space, inter-frame space, data length, sample and framing errors
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by package D3000AUTA. This replacement enables multiple software options at once.
CXPI (Clock Extension Peripheral Interface) is the next-generation automotive communication protocol intended to reduce the number and weight of wiring harnesses by making multiplexing possible even in advanced, multifunction HMI (human machine interface) automotive systems. In many cases, CXPI is an alternative serial bus used in place of many of today’s LIN serial bus applications for automotive body control.
Keysight’s CXPI option (DSOXT3CXPI) for InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes provides decoding of standard and long CXPI frames, and also offers extensive triggering selections, including the ability to trigger on various error conditions that can accelerate the engineer’s efficiency in debugging this bus.
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data from multiple buses in a time-interleaved “lister” display. This allows correlation of data being passed through gateways, such as CAN to CXPI.
This measurement application option works on all InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.