C8707000A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Test Software
RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Test Software offers access to RF/RRM carrier acceptance test plans mandated by the world’s major 5G mobile network operators.
- Leading coverage of RF/RRM carrier acceptance test plans
- Comprehensive campaign management capabilities
- Test report generation summarizing test campaign results
- Advanced logging features that enable rapid debugging of test case failures
- Unattended test campaign execution with device automation
Manage the Tests Available From MNO Ecosystems With the Test Manager
Keysight Test Manager hosts the tests available from MNO ecosystems and provides the following main functions:
- Test campaign creation
- Test campaign execution and management
- Parameterization of band and band combinations
- Device-Under-Test (DUT) automation
- Power Supply automation
- Integration with Keysight Compact Antenna Test Range (CATR) portfolio
Analyze the Test Results With Keysight Trace Studio
You can launch it standalone or directly from the Test Manager. Keysight Trace Studio presents the data on both, test case conditions and measurement results, including the verdict.
It provides measurement results in different formats such as tables, graphs (2D and 3D), and spectrum analyzer screenshots.
RF RRM Carrier Acceptance Test Software Specifications
RF RRM Carrier Acceptance Test Software supports the following test specifications
- AT&T’s 10776 Lab and Field Test Requirements For Terminal Unit Acceptance
- 20243 5G RF test plan
- 20259 FR2 RRM test plan
- 20277 ATT 5G F2L test plan
- Verizon’s Test Equipment List (TEL)
- T-Mobile’s QC publication
- TMO 5G RF Parametric test plan
S8707A RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset
The RF/RRM Carrier Acceptance Toolset provides comprehensive access to RF/RRM carrier acceptance test plans mandated by the world's major 5G mobile network operators.
The Toolset flexibly addresses a wide range of test scenarios in sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies, for both non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) mode.