N1225A High Resolution Laser Axis Board Firmware
System requirements: N1225A board powered up in a VME card cage or equivalent
Controller requirements: PC or workstation running commonly available web browsers and capable of networking with the N1225A board.
Operating system: Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux or other systems capable of supporting a web browser. Java run time is required.
Software requirement: none
Firmware B.40 Enhancements:
Serial Prefix: MY6010
- Added 2 bits of additional position resolution (extended resolution)
- Added compensation for second order cyclical non-linearity "NLC2". This can be computed using standard or extended resolution. (applies to N1225A 200 option only)
- B.40 fixes known bugs in the socket server to allow fully controlling the board over the LAN interface.
- On the CVS tab of the Trace function in the web server reports an incorrect # for Max Sample values.
- Improved speed of communications using socket server. B.40 introduces binary command words as an alternative for all the multi-byte text command strings. It also allows sending data as raw binary instead of text numbers, eliminating the need for conversion on both ends of the link, and speeding up socket communications ~15%.
- Supporting documentation: N1225A 4-Channel High-Resolution Laser Axis Board for VME - Application Note
Firmware B.38 Enhancements:
Serial Prefix: MY5515
- Auto-DHCP added: Auto-DHCP causes the board to assign itself a default IP address provided DHCP is turned on and there is no router or network available to assign an address. In this case the address is assigned using a fixed 6 digit prefix plus the last 4 hexadecimal characters from the board MAC address in the form “169.254.mac.mac. For example: Board MAC address = 00:30:D3:0B:04:50 converts to “169.254.4.80” by Auto-DHCP.
- Fix Trace data corruption issue occurring with large data sets.
- Add socket interface which enables full control of the board over the LAN communications channel including operation of trace function.
- N1225A Axis hardware reset error mask registers added.
Firmware B.37 Enhancements:
It is recommended to use the latest firmware version B.37 for all the boards.
Serial Prefix: MY5049
- Added capability of disabling individual axis CEC updating (applies to N1225A-200 only).
- Added bit to report CEC error on each axis (applies to N1225A-200 only).
- Improved 10 MHz backplane clock synchronization in a multi-board system.
Firmware B.26 Enhancements:
Serial Prefix: US4818
- Added serial number reporting from VME registers.
- Added display of FPGA version number on Settings web page.
- Three new registers were added to allow control of the parameter limits that affect reference loss of lock detection on slave boards.
- Added number of axes sampled to Trace CSV web page.
- FPGA rev B.49 (4249)
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2020-03-06||B.40||N1225A Firmware version B.40|
|N1225A Firmware version B.40|