Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
- Training & Events Details
- Training & Events Details
H7230A #515 i3070 UnMuxed User Fundamentals II
Audience: Engineers and technicians responsible for developing test programs on the Keysight 3070 UnMuxed board test system.
This class is a continuation of the H7230A #514: i3070 UnMuxed User Fundamentals Class I.
In Class I, learn to use the standard tools that are readily available on the i3070.
In Class II, learn to customize your tests, generate custom test models and Boundary Scan testing, plus receive an introduction to many of the optional test tools available on the i3070.
(UnMuxed systems use the new Hybrid-144 non-multiplexed pin card.
Muxed systems are those using the classic Double Density multiplexed pin card.)
New test program developers: This class is a continuation of the i3070 UnMuxed User Fundamentals Class I adds a deeper understanding of the i3070’s test development processes. Add the following topics to those of the first class:
Custom Digital library - Custom Powered Analog library - Custom Mixed Signal tests
Custom Digital Cluster tests - FlashRAM program & test - Serial EEPROM program
Boundary Scan In-circuit, Interconnect, Powered Shorts, Bus Wire, Disable
Plus an in-depth discussion of Boundary Scan's Silicon Nail, Cover Extend and 1149.6
Differential Pair test tools (labs are available for development, but not for testhead debug)
What you will Learn
- Customized test development on the i3070 using Keysight tools
- Review of i3070 UnMuxed User Fundamentals Class I
- Write custom VCL test libraries for Combinatorial and Sequential devices
- Write a custom PCF test library for a digital cluster
- Enable, generate and debug Boundary Scan tests
- Enable and program a FlashRAM’s tests (program, verify, blank, erase, crc...)
- Enable and program a Serial EEPROM test
- Create a custom Mixed Signal device test
- Use PushButton Debug to turn-on and debug each of the custom tests.
- Learn to use Multiple Board Versions software.
- A basic understanding of electronics and some programming experience
- Completion of H7230A #514 UnMuxed User Fundamentals Class I
- A review of the i3070 UnMuxed User Fundamentals Class I
- Review the board used this week - define a test strategy
- Write a custom Combinatorial device library - Turn-on and debug
- Write a custom Sequential device library - Turn-on and debug
- Discuss Digital Cluster testing - Turn-on and debug
- Discuss Pattern Capture Format (PCF) - Turn-on and debug
- Write a digital cluster test using PCF - Turn-on and debug
- Discuss Boundary Scan test techniques and tools
- Identify and enable an Boundary Scan test development, turn-on and debug Boundary Scan tests
- Discuss FlashRAM programming, the process, limitations and program files.
- Enable a FlashRAM test suite - Turn-on and debug
- Discuss and enable a Serial EEPROM test - Turn-on and debug
- Discuss Mixed Signal testing, create a custom mixed signal test - Turn-on and debug
- Discuss Multiple Board Versions and Engineering Orders