H7230A # 530 i3070 In-Line Production Support Training
Audience: New production line Technicians and Engineers supporting i3070 In-Line testers on the factory floor.
|i3070 In-Line Production Support Training
Gain an understanding of the Keysight i3070 file structure. Learn the software for defining testhead configuration, running testhead diagnostics and interpreting the results. Learn to distinguish the source of test faults (testhead, test program, fixture, manufacturing batch issue, etc. Become familiar with the Keysight 3070's Pushbutton Debug Test Environment. Simulate faults on lab boards and correct errors by using knowledge of Analog Test Debug tools. Become familiar with the fixturing documentation and fixture verification toolset to quickly diagnose and interpret faulty fixtures, probes, and/or Board Under Test.
What you will Learn
The participant is trained on operational requirements and best practices to set up, run, and maintain automated i3070 In-Line testers. The participant is also instructed on the basics of i3070 hardware and software to maintain production and support the implementation of product ECO.
A basic understanding of electronics and familiarity with personal computers.
- Introduction to Keysight i3070 Hardware, including safety protocols and best practices
- Run system diagnostics
- Verify vacuum, air, and power connections
- Learn the three basic modes of Automated Handler UI; Production Mode, Debug Mode, Diagnostic Mode
- Introduction to Class Board
- Overview of Keysight IPG Test Consultant
- Fixture types, components, maintenance, and verification
- Analog unpowered debug tools and techniques; Medalist UI, PushButton Debug UI
- Analog Functional, Digital, Mixed powered test debug tools and techniques; PushButton Debug UI
- Keysight i3070 testhead and controller power down and power up process