Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisadores Lógicos
- Analisadores de Protocolo e Exercitadores
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de Potência CC
- Equipamento de Teste de Materiais
- Analisadores de Forma de Onda de Corrente
- Analisadores de Parâmetros / Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Produtos de Teste e Medição Fotônica
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores Monolíticos de Laser e Óptica de Precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
Keeping Up with the Pace of Threats
With an astonishing 350,000 malware samples detected in the wild and over 60 new vulnerabilities being detected and disclosed on average every day, trying to stay ahead of the threat is a real challenge. Security validation and assurance teams are pratically required to use security tools that support modern, integrated automation.
Attackers leverage automation to increase their capacities, so security engineers will be at a disadvantage if they rely on the historically manual processes from the past. Security activities like security efficacy and performance testing, security policies tuning, CyberRange training all require automation if security engineers are to have a chance at keeping up with onslaught of attacks.
In today’s dynamic networks where the only constant is change, keeping the right balance between network performance and security controls is a moving target that requires solid change management policies. Automated continuous test and validation practices are needed to make sure that the users’ quality of experience does not degrade, and the security posture remains solid.
BreakingPoint Security Test Automation
BreakingPoint is the industry leader for application performance and network security testing. By simulating real-world legitimate traffic, distributed denial of service (DDoS), exploits, malware, and fuzzing, BreakingPoint validates an organization’s security infrastructure, reduces the risk of network degradation by almost 80%, and increases attack readiness by nearly 70%.
BreakingPoint’s unique capabilities are also accessible through a REST API directly or via a Python-wrapped library, or ROBOT library, or TCL library. These APIs provide users the flexibility they need in today’s world where DevOps and DevSecOps development & delivery are becoming the norm.
BreakingPoint’s automation capabilities enable continuous testing. At every stage of the product development lifecycle including design, deploy, optimize and train, BreakingPoint security test automation can streamline testing and deliver unique benefits.
Not all Test Automation Support is The Same
Is automation support just a checkbox on your list of requirements?
The need for automation in your validation tool is a given, but automation capabilities in different tools are not the same. Clear expectations for automation will help in the selection process and the right tool will make automation easier and faster.
Every automation framework is unique, however, there are some common attributes that most require. Proper automation support in a test tool will make it easier to integrate into almost any framework. Keysight BreakingPoint provides these unique capabilities:
- Well designed data-model driven REST API that uses structured JSON for passing information
- Support for legacy languages like TCL and modern lanuages like Python
- Built-in, interactive REST API browser that allows tests to be debugged faster
- Secure access to the API to ensure only authorized use of the test tool
- Comphrensive documentation with supporting samples that is easy to navigate and search