Test Power Converters, Batteries, and Power Supplies
Test devices that store or convert energy by adding a DC electronic load to your Keysight N6700 Series power supply. The Keysight N6790 Series electronic load modules can perform a static or dynamic test and are available in two sizes: single-wide 100 W and double-wide 200 W modules.
- Voltages up to 60 V
- Sink current up to 20 or 40 A
- Advance operating modes: CV, CC, CR, CP
- Up to four 100 W loads per mainframe
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- High speed synchronized digitization of voltage and current
- Power and load modules in the same mainframe
- Optional advanced power control and analysis software
PathWave BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis Software
- Track and record your power supply outputs to understand events' impact on power usage.
- Configure graphically three modes of analysis: scope (short-term waveform capture), data logger (long-term waveform capture), and CCDF (statistical analysis).
- Create complex waveforms to stimulate or load down a device under test by inputting a formula; choose from built-in or import waveform data.
- Export data using common file formats for additional in-depth analysis.
- Integrate software functions into your programming environment via an application programming interface (API).
- Control and analyze data from up to four supported power supplies or 16 outputs.
Convenience without compromise
The convenience of having a power supply and an electronic load in the same mainframe reduces the complexity of testing a device that converts or stores energy. The Keysight N6790 Series electronic load modules can perform a static or dynamic test. A 16-bit, 200 kHz high-speed measurement system captures these fast-dynamic events. Simultaneous voltage and current measurements allow accurate energy calculations.
Number of Channels
Up to 4
Total Dissipated Power
100 to 400 W
0.04% + 0.46 mA
0.04% +0.4 mA
LAN, USB, and GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Advance Power Control and Analysis Software
Characterize dynamic voltage and current waveforms, even generate power arbitrary waveforms. Use three modes of analysis: scope rapid events, data logger for extended periods, and CCDF for statistical analysis.
- Measure between markers, zoom, and save a segment of interest
- Easily create complex waveforms with a formula, imported data, or predefined segments
- Embed in software using API interface
- Select software for one instrument BV9201B or multiple BV9204B
Access measurement and power arbitrary waveform capability in your N6705C DC power analyzer, N7900 Series, and RP7900 Series power supplies.
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
Data Sheets 2022.03.02
N6700 Modular Power System Family
User Manuals 2019.02.01
N6705C DC Power Analyzer User Manual
Application Notes 2019.10.14
Demonstrate DC Electronic Load Fundamentals
Application Notes 2020.04.07
Keysight Solution for Power Storage and Conversion Testing
White Papers 2022.08.28
Improve Voltage Regulation Using Remote Sense
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Zero Volt Electronic Load
Case Studies 2022.12.06
DC-DC Converter Testing
View All Resources