Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Products and Services
- USB Modular Data Acquisition
- U2600A Series USB Modular Isolated Digital Input/Output
- U2651A 32 Input, 32 Output USB Modular Digital I/O
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Functions as a standalone or modular unit
- Interrupt function
- Virtual Port grouping function
- High performance
- 32 Input lines and 32 Output lines
- Isolation Protection of 1250 Vrms
- Input voltage: 10 to 24 V
- Output voltage: 35 V max
- A BenchVue software license (BV0025B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The Keysight U2651A USB Digital I/O is a cost-effective device offering 64 opto-isolated digital lines.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2651A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
The U2651A works together with an optional U2903A or U2904A terminal block for easy connections.
With high voltage protection of 1250Vrms, the U2651A is ideal for industrial automation and control.
Visual Studio, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.