Precision AWG with two DAC settings
- 14-bit resolution up to 8 GSa/s
- 12-bit resolution up to 12 GSa/s
High-speed arbitrary waveform generators
- Variable sample rate from 125 MSa/s to 8 / 12 GSa/s
- Spurious-free-dynamic range (SFDR) up to 90 dBc typical
- Up to 2 GSa arbitrary waveform memory per channel with advanced sequencing
- Analog bandwidth up to 5GHz
Unique Performance – Unique Value
- Up to 90 dBc SFDR - Tones clearly stand out of noise (Even with thousands of tones)
- 2 GSa memory per channel - Realistic signal scenarios with long play time
- 5 GHz analog bandwidth - Mimic analog imperfections with custom ISI
- Radar, Satellite, Electronic Warfare, Multilevel Signals
- ADC testing (Analog Digital Converter testing), Jitter Margin Testing
- Digital Video, Noise Power Ratio Measurement, Wireless HD, HDMI, MHL
- IEEE 802.11ad, CaTV, OFDM, Software Defined Radio
Enhance your reality - with the M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
From low-observable systems to high-density comms, testing is more realistic with precision arbitrary waveform generation. Now you can take reality to the extreme: A Keysight AWG is the source of greater fidelity, delivering high resolution and wide bandwidth – simultaneously. This unique combination lets you create signal scenarios that push your design to the limit and bring new insight to your analysis. Get bits and bandwidth – and enhance your reality.
The M8190A AWG works with all leading software platforms
MATLAB software, BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software , Wideband Waveform Center for wideband modulation in 60 GHz wireless communications and more.
Also available as M8190S Multichannel Arbitrary Waveform Generator System. Two multi-channel selections are available:
4-channel system: Consists of one M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B04), one M8192A synchronization module and two M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables
8-channel system: Consists of two M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis (M8190S-B08), one M8192A synchronization module and four M8190A AWG modules, including the required number of clock and trigger cables.