Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
N6784A 4-Quadrant General-Purpose Source/Measure Unit, ±20 V, ±1 A or ±6 V, ±3 A, 20 W
The Keysight N6784A is a source/measure unit (SMU) designed for general-purpose precision sourcing and measurement. General-purpose applications can span many different industries and many different devices under test (DUTs). The N6784A SMU is a versatile tool designed to tackle many of these general-purpose applications. Its glitch-free operation ensures safe usage with the DUT during output and measurement range changes, even with capacitances of up to 150 µF. Its 4-quadrant operation enables it to act as a bipolar power supply or a bipolar electronic load, for added versatility. When using the N6784A SMU, engineers can be confident that they have an all-around general-purpose tool for their test systems or lab bench.
Other features and benefits of the N6784A:
- Glitch-free sourcing and measurement ― change output and measurement ranges without any glitches.
- 4-quadrant operation ― perform as a bipolar voltage or current source or as a bipolar CV or CC electronic load.
- Four current programming ranges - precisely source current down µA.
- Four current measurement ranges ― precisely capture the current levels of the DUT during different modes of operation.
- Excellent transient response ― keep voltage or current stable during high-speed load changes.
- Fast modulation of DC ― create waveforms up to 100 kHz to stimulate or load down the DUT.
- High-speed digitized measurements ― capture/view the power consumption of the DUT up to every 5 µs with built-in 200 kHz digitizer.
- Voltage: Up to ±20 V
- Current: Up to ±3 A
- Power: 20 W
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ± 5°C after 30-minute warm-up. Applies from min. to max. program):
- Voltage, 20 V range: 0.025% + 1.8 mV
- Voltage, 6 V range: 0.025% + 600 µV
- Current, 3 A and 1 A ranges: 0.04% + 300 µA
- Current, 10 mA range: 0.25% + 5 µA
Output Programming Speed:
- The output voltage can change in 10 µs or at 100 kHz into a resistive load.
Measurement Accuracy (at 23°C ± 5°C):
- Voltage, 20 V range: 0.025% + 1.2 mV
- Current, 3 A range: 0.03% + 250 µA
- Current, 100 mA range: 0.025% + 10 µA
- Current 10 µA range: 0.025% + 8 nA