The Keysight Technologies, Inc. U2600A Series USB Isolated Digital I/O devices are high-performance modules consisting of three models — the U2651A isolated 32-bit DI and 32-bit DO, U2652A isolated 64-bit DI, and U2653A isolated 64-bit DO. The U2600A Series provides up to eight channels with 64-bit high-density optoisolated digital input and digital output for USB 2.0 interface-based industrial applications, such as driving relays, actuators, or valves. The U2600A Series targets a wide range of applications both in industrial automation and education.
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
• Functions as a standalone or modular unit
• Up to 64 optoisolated digital I/O lines with a maximum transient voltage of 1250 Vpeak protection
• Supports input voltage ranging from 10 to 24 V
• External supply voltage ranging from 5 to 35 V for external load
• Compatible with a wide range of Keysight Development Environments (KDEs)
• Supports SCPI and IVI-COM
• Command logger function
• USB 2.0 and USBTMC-USB488 standards
• Interrupt function
• Virtual Port grouping function
• Control, automate, and simplify with Keysight BenchVue software.
Various features of the U2600A Series
• Quick and easy USB setup
• High channel count to drive more actuators and control more sensors by using just one DIO device
• Opto-isolation for more reliable and improved signal quality
• High isolated transient voltage protection of the digital IO lines is able to protect your system from being damaged
• Wide input voltage range of 10 to 24 V to sense the status of external sensors
• High output voltage range of 5 to 35 V provides the capability to drive a wide array of actuators in industrial automation applications
• On-board isolated +5 V power supply enables simple application and function tests without the need for an external source
• SCPI and IVI-COM support and compatibility with a wide range of KDEs minimize work time and provides higher flexibility of software choices
• Interrupt function for automatic triggering of your system when a digital change of state occurs
• Virtual Port grouping function allows grouping of any eight input/output bits into one virtual port for simultaneous operations
High channel count with optoisolated digital input and digital output
The U2600A Series has a high channel count of up to 64-bit high-density optoisolated digital input and digital output that enhances its usability and reliability. With just one DIO device, you are able to drive more actuators and control more sensors. The U2600A Series’ Optoisolated design also separates the electrical connection between circuits for better PC system protection.
High isolated transient voltage protection
Isolation prevents any potential harmful current that transient voltage spikes may induce from flowing through the digital IO lines to the system. The robust 1250 Vpeak transient isolation protection makes it safe for direct connection to a wide range of industrial sensors and actuators, making the U2600A suitable for most industrial applications.
High I/O voltage range
The U2600A Series has a high input/output voltage range suitable for demanding industrial applications such as driving relays and actuators, which require up to 24 V. Equipped with a wide input range of 10 to 24 V to sense the status of external sensors, it also has an external supply voltage ranging from 5 to 35 V, which enables the U2600A Series to drive a wide range of actuators.
The U2600A Series has an interrupt function that automatically triggers your system when a digital change of state occurs. Unlike polling, this function minimizes the overheads of your PC system, especially when the U2600A Series is used in multitasking applications.
Virtual Port grouping function
The Virtual Port grouping function allows users to randomly select any eight input or output bits and group them into one channel as a virtual DIO port.
The following describes the key advantages of using the Virtual Port grouping function:
• You can control multiple bits simultaneously for the instantaneous control of multiple machines, such as emergency stop control.
• You can make changes to your port assignments whenever required, as the Virtual Port is easily programmable.
• It eliminates the need for you to rewire your hardware devices.
Please have a salesperson contact me.
*Indicates required field
A sales representative will contact you soon.