What are you looking for?
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- 16-bit resolution, 64 SE/32 DI multiplex analog input channels, Up to 500 kSa/s sampling rate
- 2 12-bit analog output channels, 1 MSa/s analog output update rate
- 24-bit programmable TTL input/output channels
- 2 general purpose digital counter channels
- A BenchVue software license (BV0025B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The U2356A offers multifunction capabilities in a module. It can be used like a digital multimeter in polling mode. It can be transformed to be a simple scope using the continuous mode with simple triggering capabilities. Whether it is used as a standalone module or when plugged into a U2781A USB modular instrument chassis, the synchronization and triggering capabilities allow great flexibility in making the desired measurements. The analog output is able to send out predefined or arbitrary waveforms, making this a good tool when closed loop feedback or stimulus is required. The digital IO channels allows for closed loop control through connections to switches, relays and solenoids. The burst mode enables the U2356A to simulate simultaneous analog input acquisition.
The U2356A works together with an optional U2901A or U2902A terminal block for easy connections.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2356A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
The U2356A is ideal for design validation and manufacturing engineers who conduct data logging, measurement or monitoring in a broad range of industries. This module is especially useful for customers who would like to make physical measurements.
Visual Studio, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.