Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- 12-bit resolution, 64 SE/32 DI multiplex analog input channels, 3 MSa/s for 1 channel and Up to 1 MSa/s sampling rate for multiple channels
- 2 12-bit analog output channels, 1 MSa/s analog output update rate
- 24-bit programmable TTL input/output channels
- 2 general purpose digital counter channels
- A BenchVue software license (BV0025B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The U2331A offers multifunction capabilities in a module. It can be used like a digital multimeter in polling mode. It can be transformed to be a simple scope using the continuous mode with simple triggering capabilities. No matter if it is used as a standalone module or when plugged into a U2781A USB modular instrument chassis, the synchronization and triggering capabilities allow great flexibility in making the desired measurements. With the analog output being able to send out predefined or arbitrary waveforms make this a good tool when closed loop feedback or stimulus is required. The digital IO channels allows for closed loop control through connections to switches, relays and solenoids. The burst mode enables the U2331A to simulate simultaneous analog input acquisition.
The U2331A works together with an optional U2901A or U2902A terminal block for easy connections.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2331A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
The U2331A is ideal for design validation and manufacturing engineers who conduct data logging, measurement or monitoring in a broad range of industries. This module is especially useful for customers who would like to make physical measurements.
Visual Studio, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.