Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Contains five 10k Ω at 25°C thermistors, epoxy encapsulated with bead construction.
- Temperature range: 0 to 75 degrees C
- Interchangability: 0.1 degrees C
- Termination: bare wire
- Thermistor: 0.095" Diameter Max. (2.4 mm)
- 32 AWG Tinned Solid Copper Wire: 3.0" Min. (76 mm)
- Quantity: 5
The Keysight 34308A thermistor kit contains five 10k Ohm at 25 degrees C thermistors, epoxy encapsulated with bead construction. The operating temperature range is 0 degrees C to 75 degrees C, with 0.1 degrees C interchangeability. The 34308A is recommended for high accuracy, high sensitivity temperature measurements and for calibration of the Keysight 34970A multiplexer modules.
The Keysight 34308A is compatible with the Keysight 34401A, 3458A, 34410A and 34411A multimeters. The 34308A can also be used with the 34401A, however, an external program is required to convert the resistance measurements to temperature in addition to rewiring the bare wire termination.