Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
34307A Thermocouple Kit
Meant for the 34970A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit, this J-type thermocouple is adaptable for use with some digital multimeters
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Meant for the 34970A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit, this J-type thermocouple is adaptable for use with some digital multimeters.
- Type J (iron – constantan) has a range (-40 °C to +750 °C) with higher sensitivity of about 50 µV/°C
The Keysight 34307A thermocouple kit contains 10 J-type thermocouples. Each thermocouple is 180 cm (72 inches) long.
The Keysight 34307A is compatible with the Keysight 34970A Data Acquistion/Switch Unit. The 34307A can also be used with the Keysight 34401A, 34460A or 34461A, however, an external program is required to convert the voltage measurements to temperature and an ice bath or electronic reference junction must be used.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements