Superior RF Performance
- Frequency response: ±0.6 dB
- Maximum SWR: 1.2 (10 MHz to 4 GHz), 1.5 (10 MHz to 18 GHz)
- Low level sensitivity: > 0.5 mV/uW
- Output Polarity: Negative
- Maximum operating input power: 200 mW
- Typical short-term maximum input power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Noise: 50 uV
- Input connector: 3.5mm male
- Output connector: SMC male
The Keysight 33330B low-barrier schottky diode detector has been widely used for many years in a variety of applications including leveling and power sensing. It offers good performance and ruggedness. Matched pairs (Option 001) offer very good detector tracking.
Note: Option 301 and 101 are default options unless specified otherwise.
Keysight offers different types of detectors, click here to learn more about Keysight Detectors.
Interested in a 33330B?
Featured Resources for 33330B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode Detector, 0.01 to 18 GHz
Technical Overviews 2017.12.01
33330B/C Coaxial Detectors for OEM and Systems Use
Technical Overviews 2017.12.04
33330B/8472B Coaxial Detectors