Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- Removes channel effects such as lossy cables or test fixtures; commonly referred to as ‘de-embedding’
- View waveforms anywhere in a modeled system
- Inserts channel effects such as a standard cable model
- Replace one or more channel element with another
- Remove loading effects of high impedance probes
- Provides default configurations for common use models
- Provides flexibility for the sophisticated setups and system configurations
- Allows user-defined transfer functions to relate one measurement node to another
The N5465B InfiniiSim waveform transformation toolset for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes provides the most flexible and accurate means to render waveforms anywhere in the digital serial link. The configurable system modeling allows you to remove the deleterious effects of unwanted channel elements, simulate waveforms with channels models inserted, view waveforms in physically un-probable locations, compensate for loading of probes and other circuit elements, and do so simply and quickly on the real-time oscilloscope.