Keysight i3070 09.00px Software Release
Keysight Technologies is pleased to introduce the i3070 09.00p software release for existing i3070 series of in-circuit testers.
This release can be installed on testheads and test development stations with Windows 7 (32- bit and 64- bit) operating system. Please note that this software release is not supported on Windows XP, as Microsoft has ended its support for Windows XP in April 2014.
The i3070 in-circuit test software release 09.00p provides the following new features:
• Board Test Insight, provides a new graphical user interface allowing you to edit and debug the testplan and board files with editor, syntax highlighting and smart suggestion features.
• Throughput Multiplier is now enhanced for both shorts and pins tests, reducing the test time when homogeneous boards on a panel are tested simultaneously.
• Confinement of transfer pin assignment to module, forcing the Probe Select (PBS) software to assign transfer pins to modules according to the panelized boards assignment in the board config file.
• Enhancement in baseline tracking, with the ability to list the baselines and revisions of selected files, together with the timestamps.
Please refer to the Release Notes for details.
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2015-11-05||09.00pa||Keysight i3070 09.00pa Software Patch|
|Keysight i3070 09.00pa Software Patch|
Enhancements addressed in this release are as follows:
1) BTI now supports new file creation within the editor, which can be saved as analog; BT-Basic; configuration; digital; pins; safeguard; shorts; states; testorder; text and wirelist.
The file types are also automatically identified and labeled at the right hand corner of the editor window.
2) Smart Suggestion now provides different colors for BT-Basic commands and variables for easier identification.
3) Users have the ability to add comments while packaging a project, the entered information will be displayed during extraction.
4) Advanced users are now able to turn off smart suggestions, by toggling the option via: Tools->Settings->Editor Settings
5) When a Find operation is successful, additional marks will appear along the vertical scroll bar indicating location(s) of the text/word.
6) Users can now reset both First Pass Yield (FPY) and Worst Probe Report (WPR) via “Clear” buttons.
7) Upon completing a board test, if there is a ‘wait for start’ statement in the testplan, both Repair Ticket and Output Panel will be cleared before commencing the next test.
8) BT-Basic now supports adding comments during baseline or revision creation.
Please refer to i3070 09.00pa Release Notes for details.
- Information Not Available
The software patch must be installed using the Administrator login (or a login with administrator privileges). Perform the following steps:
1. Save Keysighti3070_0900pa.exe to the hard drive.
2. Close and exit all open programs.
3. Double-click Keysighti3070_0900pa.exe
4. Follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
5. Validate that the software is installed correctly:
a. On the Start Menu, select Programs-> Keysight ICT-> Korn Shell
b. In the Korn Shell window, type version and press Enter.
The following software revision should be displayed:
Keysight i3070 09.00pa 0315 WN
- Requires a License
Installs on: PC
- Windows 7
- Information Not Available