J7211A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit Firmware Update
This page contains the current release of J7211A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit firmware.
Please note that you DO NOT need to return your J7211A/B/C to Keysight service center for performing the firmware upgrade. The J7211A/B/C firmware upgrade can easily be performed on your own with the information and tools available on this web page.
Download, read and follow J7211A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit’s firmware update procedures listed below the page prior to upgrading.
Known issues for previous revisions (this has been fixed in Rev. A.00.04):
- “INPUT:ATT:INCR” and “INPUT:ATT:DECR” does not report error message when value is clipped to maximum or minimum as stated in user manual.
- When “*RST” is send to reset the product, it does not return to main menu.
- When “:CORR?” is sent, it does not return the current calibration corrected value of current frequency setting but instead it returns the calibration corrected value at 0GHz.
- It does not refresh attenuation level information on LCD screen when legacy commands (e.g. A1234B5678) are sent.
- It does not refresh attenuation level information on LCD screen when “:route:open” and “:route:close” commands are sent.
- Some units will shut down when “: system: power on” is sent and it also happen when user controls from web on/off button.
- There is a typo display as “Press (OK) to clear Attenuator A” when user is clearing cycles for Attenuator B.
- When cycle A is clear to zero, both cycle A and B will become zero.
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2009-07-08||A.00.04||J7211A/B/C Firmware Revision A.00.04|
|J7211A/B/C Firmware Revision A.00.04|