Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
E6640A EXM Wireless Test Set Enhancements
The versatile EXM helps device producers meet the growing demand for the latest wireless and smart devices – and now supports more Internet of Things (IoT) device formats. New wireless connectivity formats have been added to the E6640A EXM, expanding the test set’s existing broad multi-format coverage of wireless connectivity and cellular formats in both the design validation and manufacturing stages.
Expand your development and testing of new formats
- Design and test WLAN 802.11ah devices with V9077B-6FP/6TP WLAN measurement application or Y9077B-6FP/6TP WLAN measurement and waveform application
- Design and test WLAN 802.11af devices with V9077B-7FP/7TP WLAN measurement application
Previous enhancements include
- Design and test automotive dedicated short range communications (DSRC) devices with WLAN 802.11p (included in V/Y9077B-2FP/2TP)
- Design and test WLAN 802.11ac “Wave 2” devices (V9077B-WFP/WTP) with measurements such as 1024QAM and 2x2 80+80 MIMO
- Design and test the latest Bluetooth® 4.2 formats (V9081B-MEU for existing V9081B customers)
Purchase the application combinations to meet your needs
- V90xxB applications include measurements only (use included EXM waveform slots for waveform playback)
- Y90xxB applications include measurements and unlimited waveform playback for the format(s) purchased