Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Troubleshooting Clock Jitter
Quickly identify PDN sensitivities, in-circuit, using a simple probe-based solution
Power distribution network (PDN) noise is one of the most common issues in low power applications. A Picotest J2150A Harmonic Comb paired with the P2100A or P2101A 50Ω transmis¬sion line ‘PDN’ probes and a Keysight spectrum analyzer, signal analyzer or oscillo¬scope provide an ultra-portable and simple method of locating PDN sensitivities.
- Fast, in-circuit identification of PDN sensitivities
- Multi-mode harmonic comb spans 1 kHz -1 GHz
- Frequency & impulse width dithering minimize dead-zones due to sampling effects
- Once a sensitivity frequency is identified, the comb can be locked for single frequency operation
- Convenient, ultra-portable USB stick with single button operation
- The J2150A harmonic comb pairs with Picotest P2100A and P2101A 50 Ω transmission line probes
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, Picotest, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.