Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Pulsed Measurement of IV Characteristics and S-Parameters
Model your devices across their linear and non-linear regions with pulsed measurements
With a pulsed IV and S-parameters measurement system from Maury and Keysight you can characterize and model your devices across their entire linear and nonlinear operating range providing a better understanding of your device technology and more accurate simulations for your product development.
- Pulsed measurement of IV characteristics and S-parameters
- Pulsed measurements can eliminate heating and trapping effects
- Allows active device modeling under quasi-isothermal conditions
- Model your devices across their linear and non-linear operating regions
- Uses Keysight PNA-X for pulsed measurement of S-parameters
- Pulsed measurements provide more accurate simulation of your active devices
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, Maury Microwave, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.