Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Articulated Robotic Near-Field Electromagnetic Scanning System
Achieve cost-effective, flexible near-field scanning of pcbs, sub-systems and systems, with correlation to far field measurements
The EM-ISight system can be connected to a range of Keysight spectrum analyzers, receivers and wireless communications test sets for advanced measurement performance and system customization. When used with Keysight RF test instrumentation the APREL EM-ISight system is a cost-effective, flexible and rapid approach to near-field scanning of pcb’s, sub-systems and systems.
- Single probe, articulated robotic arm electromagnetic scanning system
- Captures near-field data from pcbs, sub-systems and systems
- Probes available for measurements from 10kHz to 40 GHz
- Data in 2, 3 and 4 dimensions, easily exported for analysis
- Options for DUT sizes of 300mm/550mm/1,000mm
- Used with Keysight spectrum analyzers, receivers and wireless communications test sets
- Achieve cost-effective, flexible and fast near-field electromagnetic scanning, correlated to far field measurements
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, APREL, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.