Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
5G Network Mobile Field Testing
Increase the accuracy of your 5G network with wideband tracking antennas for full-directional FFT-based spectrum analysis
TA Engineering’s wideband signal tracking antenna system is optimized for measuring the real-time wireless channel network environment in the 5G frequency band. Optimized for Keysight PXIe high-performance and Fieldfox handheld signal generators, this system can contain up to 32 Rx antennas arranged horizontally with 8 or 16 antennas in a 2-bay array with one or two configured outputs. It is easily mounted on the roof of a vehicle for mobile millimeter-wave signal acquisition. A radome enclosure provides weatherproofing against harsh environments.
- Tx frequency 26 – 40 GHz with full-azimuth 360˚ signal reception.
- FFT-based spectrum data acquisition of 512 points > 600 times/s for 16 antenna array with the Keysight PXIe vector signal analyzer.
- The maximum Rx power level and direction of incoming signals are displayed in color on the Google map.
- Real-time spectrum and spectrogram display during FFT data acquisition.
- Automatic adjustment of antenna’s vertical position (up to 30° 2-bay or 45° 1-bay array) with adjustable tilt.