Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PathWave RFIC Design 2022 includes the following new capabilities:
- Update to the latest modulation standards and automated Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) using PathWave System Design (SystemVue) 2022 Virtual Testbenches (VTBs)
- Enhanced integration within Cadence advanced design and simulation environment explorer (ADE-Explorer) and ADE-Assembler flows through native support of the Parameter Storage Format (PSF)
- Switch between different PathWave System Design VTB versions to quicky benefit from the latest standards
- Model updates (BSIM-BULK 107, BSIM-CMG 111.1, HiSim2 3.2, HiSim_HV 2.50, L-UTSOI 102.5)
- Dramatically improved parsing speed
PathWave RFIC Design 2022 is available now!
PathWave RFIC Design 2022 delivers new and enhanced capabilities that improve productivity and efficiency for Silicon RFIC designers. In addition to bug fixes, PathWave RFIC Design 2022 aims at strengthening the integration inside Cadence's latest ADE flows through native PSF support. A number of major improvements have been made on Hspice compatibility and on the core speed of the parsing capabilities. Finally, this release complements the previous additions in Envelope to reduce runtime (Compact Test Signals and Distortion EVM) with the recent updates on modulation standards leveraged from Keysight instruments. This methodology includes a boost in flexibility as you can switch between Virtual Test Bench versions without waiting for a new release of PathWave RFIC Design.
Figure 1. PathWave RFIC Design 2022.
Looking for another version? View other PathWave RFIC Design (GoldenGate) Product Versions.