Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PathWave Model Builder 2022 includes the following new features and major enhancements:
- New statistical model extraction tool delivers a one-stop statistical modeling solution:
- Auto generate integrated model library
- Auto extract global and local Monte Carlo (MC) model
- New model versions support:
- BSIM-BULK 107.0.0
- BSIM-IMG 103, BSIM-IMG 102.9.4
- BSIM-CMG 111.1.0
- Updated the default Java version to jdk1.8.0_202
PathWave Model Builder 2022 is available now.
Introducing PathWave Model Builder 2022
PathWave Model Builder 2022 is the next major release of PathWave Model Builder, a complete modeling solution that integrates SPICE simulation, model parameter extraction and model library generation.
PathWave Model Builder’s new statistical model extraction tool provides a simple, one-stop solution for statistical modeling. The new feature offers a step-by-step wizard, including auto model integration and auto model generation. Learn more about how to use the statistical modeling tool.
Figure 2: PathWave Model Builder's new statistical model tool.
Looking for another version? View other product versions.
Figure 1: PathWave Model Builder Program's new statistical model extraction tool.