Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
E44xxB ESG Signal Generator Firmware B.03.75 Readme
PLEASE NOTE: Keysight recommends that you install the latest version of firmware for your instrument. Older firmware installed in a newly manufactured instrument may disable functionality of the instrument. The firmware files are provided for customers who require a re-installation into older instruments.
To Install This Firmware
- Download and install the PSG/ESG Upgrade Assistant onto your PC.
- Download and install firmware B.03.75 onto your PC.
- Run the PSG/ESG Upgrade Assistant and install firmware B.03.75 into the E44xxB ESG signal generator.
For further information, refer to the "ESG/PSG Signal Generator Firmware Upgrade Guide" found below in "Documents & Downloads".
- Enhanced the E44xxB ESG signal generator with the ability to support Signal Studio software.
Improvements and Defects Fixed
* Error 617
- Fixed a configuration error (Error 617) which erroneously and randonly was being reported.
* CDMA Formats
- Option 100 W-CDMA 3GPP, updated TFCI coding to match standard.
This firmware is also used with:
- Option 300
- Option H97 WCDMA, special option
- Option H61 Triggers, special option, and Option H60 IDEN, special option
- Option H99 when it is shipped with Options UND, UN5, or H97 in either an E4400B, E4420B, E4421B, E4422B or an E4430B, E4431B, E4432B, E4433B.
This firmware should NOT be used with:
- Option H98 WCDMA, special option
- Option H03 Single Channel CDMA