Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Who uses PathWave Model Builder (MBP)?
Typical PathWave Model Builder Users
Device Characterization and Modeling Engineers at Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs) or Foundries
- MBP provides a turnkey solution for parameter extraction and model generation.
- MBP users can carry through modeling work for advanced technologies (e.g. SOI modeling, layout dependent effects modeling, and multi-gate transistor modeling).
- Flexible scripting environment in MBP enables users to customize in-house extraction flow.
- A built-in graphical user interface (GUI) automated extraction flow and useful modeling utilities enable high-volume model generation with high quality.
Foundry Interface Engineers and Device Modeling Engineers at Fabless Companies
- MBP supports all advanced models and mainstreamed simulators. It enables engineers to easily check models acquired from foundries directly.
- The powerful tweaking function in MBP enables re-targeting model library according to the design spec.
- Predictive model generation for designers to reduce the design circle.