Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
See How We Stack Up!
Keysight offers an extensive set of visibility intelligence feature stacks so you can get the most out of your visibility and security platform – our capabilities allow filtering based on L2 through L7. Moreover, we provide industry-specific, specialized capabilities. Each stack of features is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data-center or a private, hybrid or public cloud.
Find Your Platform
Easily exclude YouTube and Netflix traffic from security inspection – reducing bandwidth to your tools. AppStack detects applications through signatures: static, dynamic or even customized with a patent pending technology. With AppStack doing the heavy lifting of figuring out application signature and maintaining a database, you or your team don’t have to become RegEx experts or track changing applications.
AppStack regularly updates its application database, tracking leading and new applications, as well as developing signatures for unknown applications.
- Application identification and filtering based on signature, browser, OS, IP address, and geolocation and forwarding to the right security tools
- Quickly separate traffic flow by application type – video, email, web or other – device, OS, browser, carrier, BGP AS#
- Ability to detect unknown applications and add mainstream applications by request
- Monitor and report top applications’ and countries’ bandwidth consumption
- No RegEx needed!
Geolocation and Tagging
Separate traffic by location – Pre-defined parameters and signature detection allows for application filtering based on geography so tools can zoom in for close-range visibility. Quickly troubleshoot application issues for a specific remote site by pinpointing a location and application (like VoIP problems from your UK office). If you want to block traffic from specific locations, check out ThreatARMOR. It uses the same information feed and geolocation database as our ATI Research Center to let you block all traffic to and from untrusted countries, dramatically reducing your attack surface.
- Forward application session traffic based on region, country, city, and in many cases latitude/longitude to the correct tools in your portfolio
- Quickly configure filters, no manual scripting needed
- Support custom locations, such as private IP addresses
Though we make life easy for users by detecting application types, geographies and more, we understand that sometimes customization is needed for corporate specific needs. Though not required, RegEx can be used for additional control and customization. More importantly, it can be used in conjunction with all the other smart filters to offer both ease of use and preciseness of criteria.
- Layer RegEx over the truly intelligent application filtering, geolocation and tagging features
- Predefined matches for Taxpayer ID, phone numbers, and common credit cards
- Isolate emails from potentially compromised accounts
AppStack allows you to enrich NetFlow records with value-add extensions. You can determine what additional information to send to your tools.
- Include geographical information such as region IP, latitude and city name. Application ID or name, device, browser and even SSL ciphers, as part of extra information, can be sent to your tools.
- Subscriber-aware reporting provides detail on application and handset (device) type for mobile users
- HTTP URL and hostname for web activity tracking
- HTTP and DNS metadata for rapid breach detection
- Transaction Latency for application performance tracking signature and maintaining a database, you or your team don’t have to become RegEx experts or track changing applications
Troubleshooting VoIP connections from your office in Germany? Have a repeat issue you need to get to the bottom of? Quickly capture those connections to analyze them! With the Packet Capture capability, it is quick and easy to setup a filter and get any slice of traffic you need – from a specific country, application, browser, device, and more – right at your fingertips.
- Quickly verify filter configuration by capturing and validating data
- Capture up to 10 samples – each with a 100MB sampling window
- Easily download to a laptop/workstation for analysis
- Packet capture capability at 30GE line rate
Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) subscription provides updates to the application signature database, vital for AppStack to stay updated with emerging applications which increases the accuracy of known and unknown application types. This service also includes updates to geolocation map data, insuring country and city name data are updated with any changes.
AppStack Provides User and Application Context to Monitoring Platforms
Watch an AppStack overview from Fred Strelzoff, a member of our Network Visibility Product Management team.
Raise Your Visibility IQ
True intelligence. Application filtering that does NOT require any RegEx! AppStack ties capabilities back to a threat intelligence powerhouse that ensures up to date information on applications, geographies and more. We leverage a patented technology to create and update application signatures; we allow you to pinpoint where in the world traffic is coming and going from and even capture data for traffic analysis. Beyond that, forward NetFlow traffic with the option to add custom metadata.
Since we added true intelligence, we added a real-time dashboard so you can get actionable insights to mitigate threats and identify trends. View your network application traffic distribution: top counties, top filters, top service providers, top browsers, top device OS types. Graphs and charts show application traffic sources and breakdowns — allowing you to easily see and manage.