Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Keysight Technologies Delivers Professional Functionality in Entry-Level Oscilloscope
New 200 MHz, 2-channel oscilloscopes ensure advanced measurements at affordable price
SANTA ROSA, Calif., March 17, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, today announced four new 2-channel models of the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes with 50 MHz to 200 MHz bandwidth, providing professional-level measurements and capabilities at an affordable price, including a standard decode function for five serial data protocols and remote connection via local area networks (LANs) and USB.
The new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes use the same user interface and measurement technology found in the higher performance Keysight InfiniiVision oscilloscopes. The intuitive front panel, now available in 15 languages, is easy-to-use and features built-in help enabling customers to quickly understand oscilloscope functions and options, and improve overall test efficiency, including setup tips for complex analysis options. Sixteen complementary training signals are preloaded to ensure rapid use of the advanced measurement and analysis capabilities inherent in the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series. These training signals can also be used in conjunction with the free educator's training kit, which includes a comprehensive oscilloscope lab guide and oscilloscope fundamentals slide set.
The new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series models are bandwidth upgradable via software license, enabling customers to purchase the bandwidth needed now, and upgrade as designs evolve in the future. The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are available at 50, 70, 100, and 200 MHz of bandwidth and accelerate innovations with:
- Custom Keysight MegaZoom IV ASIC technology which delivers up to 200,000 waveforms per second update rate and 2 GSa/s sample rate which allows visualization of random and infrequent glitches and anomalies that similarly priced oscilloscopes might miss.
- Six-in-one instrument integration, including a frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), 20 MHz function generator, protocol analyzer, digital voltmeter, and frequency counter, which saves valuable bench space.
- Standard USB and LAN connectivity that enables multiple engineers to work on one instrument by connecting to the network via LAN and accessing an internet browser for remote control. This allows students and coworkers to share equipment and work on projects from anywhere, saving time and money.
- Professional-quality measurements and software analysis capabilities including the Fast Fourier Transform (FTT) function to analyze the frequency domain and uncover anomalies not seen in the time domain.
- Quickly analyzes and determines signal parameters by finding crosstalk and distortion problems caused by amplifier non-linearity as well as pass/fail mask testing up to 200,000 tests per second.
- Standard serial data functionality that provides trigger and decode for the most common low-speed serial protocols including: Inter-IC (I2C); Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI); Universal Asynchronous Receiver-transmitter (UART/RS232); Controller Area Network (CAN); and Local Interconnect Network (LIN). The lister function makes it easy for users to see packets of time-correlated data, and errors are highlighted.
Pricing and availability
The new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are available now and start at US $480.00.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom at https://www.keysight.com/go/news and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas/Europe
+1 303 662–4748
Fusako Dohi, Asia
+81 42 660–2162
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes