Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Visibility Solutions – Government Certifications
Common Criteria, FIPS 140–2, and DoDIN APL
Federally-accredited security for Keysight's Network Packet Brokers
All of our Network Packet Brokers are now Common Criteria, FIPS 140–2 and DoDIN APL listed. Government agencies, military, and other security-conscious organizations can be assured that these visibility solutions meet the highest standards of security integrity.
The most recent certifications utilize a software module approach, which means these new certificates will always benefit from the latest software enhancements. The certificates will be valid on all Vision NPBs, including Vision Edge OS and future Vision NPBs.
What is FIPS 140–2?
FIPS 140–2 is a set of standards created by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and the CCCS (Canadian Centre for Cyber Security) that outlines security requirements for cryptographic solutions and modules.
Products are tested against eleven areas of security requirements related to the design and implementation of a cryptographic module with each module receiving a security level rating from 1 to 4.
Vision network packet brokers running v5.x software including Vision ONE, Vision X, Vision E10s, E40, E100 and Vision 7300 as well as TradeVision are FIPS 140–2 level 1 validated. Additionally Vision ONE on v4.5 is FIPS 140–2 level 2 validated, while Vision 7300 on v4.5 was previously level 1 validated.
What IS Common Criteria Certification
The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard for computer security certification.
Certification for Keysight network packet brokers using v5.3 software is in progress, with estimated completion mid-2020. Vision ONE and Vision 7300 on v4.5 software were certified against NDcPP v1.0 on 10/30/2017.
What Is the DoDIN APL?
The Department of Defense created the Department of Defense Information Network Approved Products List (DoDIN APL) in 2011 to identify solutions that were tested and trusted to address government security concerns.
The DoDIN APL represents the agency’s master list of products available for purchase that are secure, trusted, and approved for deployment within the DoD’s technology infrastructure. Effective 4/20/2020, Vision network packet brokers running v5.3 software including Vision ONE, Vision X, Vision E10s, E40, E100 and Vision 7300 as well as TradeVision are listed. Additionally, Vision ONE and Vision 7300 were previously listed running v4.5 software effective 2/14/2017.
These DoDIN APL listings make a wide range of high performance, easy to use network visibility solutions available to government and federal customers.
White Papers 2019.12.18
How Information Technology is Changing Government In the 21st Century
Case Studies 2020.02.27
Government Agency Reduces Network Security Costs $260K
Case Studies 2020.01.24
Federal Government Case Study
White Papers 2020.03.12
Government IT: A Four Step Approach to Improve Network Security
Network Packet Brokers
High Peformance hardware acceleration—no dropped packets even with features and filters turned on with easy to use GUI.