Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisador de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Data center operators can ensure seamless transition from 100GE to 400GE by introducing next generation transceivers that increase channel capacity, guarantee quality and interoperability, and reduce test time and cost. Advanced modulation and coding, characterization and compliance test, and test efficiency can solve these test challenges.
400GE in the data center is on the horizon. Keysight can help you overcome any implementation challenges and get you there faster.
Challenge 1: Increase channel capacity
The move from 100GE to 400GE in the data center is revolutionary, not evolutionary. Optical transceivers will use advanced signal modulation and coding to reach 400GE speeds. These techniques create new test challenges for transceiver manufacturers. We can help you address your 400GE data center implementation challenges using advanced modulation and coding techniques.
Challenge 2: ensure quality and Interoperability
Data center operators need to support both 100GE and 400GE in their data center networks. Network downtime due to faulty transceivers is not an option. New transceiver technology must be thoroughly tested to comply with industry specifications to ensure seamless compatibility before it is inserted into the network.
The faster and more complex the network, the more difficult and time-consuming characterization and compliance test become. We work with optical component and transceiver manufacturers to ensure their designs have strict compliance with the latest industry specifications. Support for 100GE and 400GE will coexist in the data center, and interoperability of transceivers from different vendors as well as with other network components is critical.
Challenge 3: Reduce test time, reduce cost
The cost of optical transceivers is the major contributor to the cost of data centers transitioning from 100GE to 400GE. Testing the broad range of data rates in these transceivers more efficiently accelerates design innovation and lowers cost. The cost of transceivers is directly proportional to the complexity of the design and the number of optical components. Test time is also significant and contributes to the overall cost of the transceiver.
Test efficiency of next-generation transceivers will lower the cost per port, resulting in less power and smaller footprint. The process begins in the research and development phase with the design of transceiver components and continues to the design and validation of the transceivers through to manufacturing test. Let us help you improve your transceiver test efficiency.
the next TEST challenge – traffic loading
With data center cloud services, 4K video, and 5G mobile network services coming fast, many network operators are moving from 28 Gb/s (NRZ) signaling to faster 56 Gb/s (PAM4) electrical interfaces, implementing 50GE, 100GE, and 200GE speeds as stepping stones to 400GE.
Ixia’s K400 QSFP-DD load module is the only that can validate all these technologies, using 400GE-port fan-out cables to give users a future-proof platform for testing 400GE, 200GE, 100GE, or 50GE multi-speed or single-speed devices.
10 Things You Need To Know About Data Center Innovation
400GE is Revolutionary, Not Evolutionary
Go to Market with 400G
White Papers 2019.09.22
400G and Beyond in the Data Center