Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
W7801B PathWave WaferPro WGFMU Measurement
A flexible, open test executive platform to automate wafer-level low-frequency noise measurements of semiconductor devices and circuits with WGFMU
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
The W7801B PathWave WaferPro WGFMU Measurement includes:
- Seamless integration with WaferPro Express measurement platform
- Advanced data display and analysis, enabling noise data comparisons and modeling with respect to bias current
- Automated control of all major wafer probing systems
- Multiple built-in biasing schemes for flicker noise characterization
- Measured data compatible with Keysight device modeling software
- Ton and Toff analysis for RTN
The W7801B PathWave WaferPro Express WGFMU Measurement bundle efficiently performs at a low cost, an automated Random Telegraph Noise (RTN) measurement on the wafer using the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer with the B1530A Waveform Generator/Fast Measurement Unit (WGFMU). It can improve the efficiency of RTN measurements and data analysis including wafer prober control.